Dennerle Carbo Care Pro
- Rapid carbon supply for aquatic plants
- Immediate effect, directly available to plants
- Strengthens plants against algae
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Dennerle Carbo Care Pro is an active carbon for accelerated plant growth.
Carbon (carbon dioxide) is the most important nutrient for aquarium plants. Around 40 % of the plant dry matter consists of this, which is, however, in short supply in the aquarium. The result: poor plant growth. And when the plants grow poorly, the unloved algae get their chance.
All plants, from mosses to echinodors and cryptocorynes to fast-growing stem plants, become fuller and stronger. The leaves become much larger and more colourful. Success can be seen in the shoot tips and young leaves after just a few weeks. The lush, healthy growth increases the plants' competitive power against algae. Unwanted algae are thus pushed back. Every plant in the aquarium appears healthier, greener and more beautiful.
How Carbo Care Pro works:
Photosynthesis is the basis of plant metabolism. In this biochemical process, solar energy is "captured" and stored in energy-rich carbon compounds. One such energy-rich compound is sugar, for example. These compounds are used by the plant (a) as a universal energy source or (b) to produce other compounds. To stay with the sugar example: The plant can "burn" the sugar again in its cells and use the released energy to drive other metabolic processes. Or it can process the sugar into cellulose, for example. Cellulose, also called wood pulp, is the substance that gives trees their strength and consists of nothing other than long sugar chains.
How can the plant convert substances into each other?
The central hub in plant metabolism is the so-called citric acid cycle. It is like a factory. The citric acid cycle is a factory. A wide variety of substances are introduced here to produce the required substances. With the help of this metabolic pathway, the plant can produce all vital carbon compounds itself: Carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, secondary plant substances, etc.
And this is exactly where Carbo Care Pro comes into play. The product contains selected active ingredients that are also found in plant metabolism in this or a similar form. The active ingredients are absorbed by the plant and used in the cells as a building material to build higher compounds or as a source of energy. This additional supply enables the plant to grow faster and stronger.
In addition, there is another positive effect: all organic agents based on carbon are bacterially degradable, because the numerous filter bacteria in the aquarium feed on them. In the end, only carbon dioxide (CO2) and water remain.
Carbo Care Pro therefore supplies the plants with vital carbon in two ways. The effect is already visible after a few weeks of regular use: the plants grow faster, lusher and healthier, algae are pushed back.
- Active carbon for accelerated plant growth
- Supplies all aquarium plants quickly and effectively with readily available carbon
- Carbon is the most important nutrient for magnificent, healthy plants
- Increases the competitive power of plants against algae
- Immediate effect, directly available to plants
- Visible success after just a few weeks
- Biologically compatible for all aquarium inhabitants when dosed and used properly
Depending on planting and growth conditions: Daily 2 - 4 ml per 100 l aquarium water.
Protect from sun, heat and frost.
For use in aquariums only.
Keep away from children!
Does not replace a complete fertiliser.
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P261 Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection.
- P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P304 + P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P311 Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P403 + P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Dennerle has been operating in Vinnigen since its foundation in 1966 and, after more than 50 years of company history, the building blocks Dennerle relies on is experience. The philosophy behind Dennerle is to create a small and tangible, intact piece of nature, in harmony with the natural environment. That is why sustainability is a company-wide concept and is implemented at every possible point. In order to achieve an ecologically balanced aquarium, Dennerle relies on a system that is based on 5 pillars. Animals, plants, water, substrate and lighting. Dennerle offers the optimum equipment to bring this complex, but not complicated system into harmony.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,30 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!