Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Jungle Base from DOOA is a special substrate for use in paludariums and aquaterrariums, which is spread as a bottom layer in the aquarium tank. It is based on pumice stone and charcoal powder and also contains beneficial soil bacteria. This combination improves the air permeability of the substrate, has a positive effect on plant growth and prevents root rot. Jungle Base is ideally used as a base layer underneath a top layer of Jungle Soil.
- Substrate especially for paludaria
- Based on pumice stone and charcoal powder
- Maintains the aeration of the bottom layer of soil
- Low nutrient content prevents a sudden algae
- Application in combination with DOOA Jungle Soil recommended
Jungle Base is spread out as the first layer of soil in the aquarium.
|Amount of Jungle Base|
|For Paluda System 30||1 bag of 1 liter|
|For System Paluda 60||2 bags of 1 liter|