Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Chihiros - Poppy Type Glass Outflows are made of high quality glass & provide good quality to best prices.
The Poppy Type Glass Outflow are designed to transport the filtered water gently back to the aquarium.
The slightly upwards tilted head provides a better water circulation right beneath the surface which effecively raises the oxigen level of your aquarium. A positive side effect is the reduction of the surface film
The Chihiros - Poppy Type Glass Outflows are available in two different sizes to fit in small and in large aquascapes.
This glass outflow will be delivered with two suction cups.
- made of high-quality glass
- transparent suction cups included
- fits hose 12/16 mm (13 mm) or 16/22 mm (17 mm)
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our community page Flowgrow.de under Glaswaren reinigen leicht gemacht