Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO Neo CO2 Diffusor Extend Tiny is a small, acrylic CO2 Diffusor with an extra long pipe which can be individualised very easily by a special heat technique. Hoses dangling around disappear from your aquarium tank's surrounding and the whole aquarium setup looks more organised and tidier than before.
The special ceramic membrane produces a fine mist and the CO2 gets dissolved very quickly. This particularly small diffuser is especially inconspicuous and perfect for small as well as nano aquariums.
Inside the package you will find two extra pipes of 16cm length which you may use to try this innovative technique before using the actual product. By heating up the pipe the acrylic material becomes flexible. It can then be adjusted to any form you need in your aquarium. Here, you will find a simple summary.
Aquaio Neo CO2 Diffurosren Extended Type - The heat technique
- Insert the enclosed rubber strip into the acrylic pipe.
- Heat the pipe with a lighter while rotating at a distance of 1-3 cm.
- As soon as the acrylic material is softend it can be curved.
- The beforehand inserted rubber strip minimizes the chance of reducing the inner diameter of the pipe. It can now be removed.
- For finest bubbles it is advisable to put the diffusor into water for 10 minutes, so that all membrane pores get soked completely.
- If the bubbles get bigger with time, you can clean the membrane with bleach. You will find a detailed describtion below.
Before use, immerse the diffuser in water for 10 minutes so that all the air in the diffuser is displaced. If there is still air in the diffuser, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffuser ceramic.
Tips for application:
- If the flame is too close to the pipe it will get black from soot. Please keep the distance named above.
- If the pipe is not rotated while heating, the bend will appear unattractive and have overlapping material inside the curve.
- As soon as the material is softened, it is advisable to act firm and quickly to prevent the material from cooling while adjusting.
- When aiming at a 180° curve, it is best to move the flame back and forth for a while in order to get a larger soft acrylic area.
- If you want to bend the pipe around your aquarium tank's wall, you do not necessarily need two bends. Just make use of a 180° curve and hold both pipe ends very tightly to the wall. The 180° will slowly expand adequadly.
|AQUARIO - Neo CO2 Diffusor - Extend Tiny|
|Membrane diameter||8 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
When algae start forming on your acrylic diffusor or the emerging bubbles become larger and larger it is time for a thorough cleaning. Cleaning is easy, but should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your CO2 diffusor will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the diffusor you wish to clean is entirely covered
- Soak the acrylic CO2 diffusor in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your diffusor should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
The manufacturer AQUARIO is specialised in the field of high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusors, highly efficient biological CO2 systems as well as substrates and filter materials for aquaristics. Founded in 2010, the Korean company follows the guiding principle that every private person should be able to produce a close-to-nature aquascape with the help of their products. Therefore, Aquario offers very chic and discreet aquarium accessories that do not interfere with the aquarium layout. Moreover, they keep optimising their product range with brand new innovations. Since 2019, Aquario has been exporting their precious goods abroad.