We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO Neo Air Diffusor Special Type is a small acrylic diffusor with very special features, made for oxygenation. With the unique ceramic membrane, the oxygen is atomised extremely fine, this provides increased absorption of oxygen in the water. Another consequence of the fine bubbles is a practical noise reduction during runtime.
Wonderfully subtle, thanks to its filigree design, AQUARIO Neo Air Diffusor Special Type manages not to influence the layout. The diffuser, which is made of acrylic material, is also extremely robust, as the cables are slightly flexible and do not break easily. In addition, this version has Neo U-Type clips included, with which the diffuser can be hung over the edge of the tank. This keeps the layout free of disturbing hoses. The clip is made of polycarbonate so that the glass walls are not scratched. The hose is fixed without attracting attention and does not affect the appearance.
- Small acrylic diffuser especially for oxygen supply
- With ceramic membrane for particularly fine bubble formation
- Appears filigree for minimal impact on the layout
- Two suction cups and one U-clip included in delivery
For finer bubble formation, the AQUARIO Neo Air diffuser can be soaked in water for 10 minutes before use.
|AQUARIO Neo Air Diffusor Special Type - Medium|
|Membrane diameter||17 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|AQUARIO Neo Air Diffusor Special Type - Large|
|Membrane diameter||24 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
When algae start forming on your PETG equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. PETG-ware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your PETG products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the PETG products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the PETG-ware in the solution for ½ - 1 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your PETG-ware should shine as if new
- Attention: Do not add vinegar to chlorine! Risk of death!
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
The manufacturer AQUARIO specialises in high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusers, very efficient bio- CO2 systems and other useful accessories for aquaristics. The Korean brand, which has been in existence since 2010, follows the guiding principle of offering every aquarist the opportunity to create a near-natural aquascape with the help of its product range. Therefore, AQUARIO offers very elegant and discreet aquarium accessories that do not disturb the layout of an aquarium. Furthermore, they are constantly working on optimising their products as well as expanding the product range with new innovations. Since 2019, the product range is available all over the world.