5er Natural Products Set
- Set for beginners
- Some of the most popular nature products, harvested in Germany
- Supplementary feed for shrimps and crayfishes
- Alder cones for improving the water quality
- Hiding places for the animals
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
All parts of this set come from the woodlands, meadows and valleys of the northern Black Forest and the Schönbuch region in southwestern Germany. As all leaves and fruit clusters are harvested directly from the trees and not taken from the ground, optimum quality is ensured.
- A beginner set for all aquaristic enthusiasts who like to use actively natural products as decoration and supplementary food for shrimps and crayfishes
- It contains some of the most popular products that are used with great success for many years
- Especially the alder cones improve the water quality in a natural way
- The Turkish hazel fruit cluster provides hiding places and releases humic substances into the water that may improve the well-being of the water inhabitants
Alder cones: About one cone for 20 l water. The duration of the curative effect is a couple of weeks. After that you can just put in new cones. The old ones can stay in the aquarium as a decoration.
Oak, beech and hazel leaves: No more than 1-2 leaves per 20 l water. After 1-2 weeks you may repeat the application.
15 g Black alder cones (Alnus glutinosa)
15 Oak leaves (Quercus robur)
20 Beech leaves (Fagus sylvatica)
10 Hazel leaves (Corylus avellana)
1 Turkish hazel fruit cluster (Corylus colurna)
All kinds are dried and packed up in a resealable zip bag for ideal stock-keeping.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,70 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!