We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tetra PlantaMin intensively supplies aquatic plants with iron and other essential nutrients for healthy plant growth. The depot formula guarantees an optimal supply for a period of 30 days. The nutrients contained can be optimally absorbed through the leaves. By promoting the formation of chlorophyll, the aquatic plants obtain an intensive leaf colouring. Yellow, glassy plants are permanently prevented. Strong plant growth is also the best way to prevent algae. Tetra PlantaMin is free of phosphate and nitrate and therefore does not pollute the aquarium water.
- Iron, potassium, manganese and other important trace elements ensure magnificent, healthy plant growth
- Depot formula for a 30-day long-term supply
- Optimal nutrient uptake via the leaves
- Intensifies leaf colouring by promoting chlorophyll formation
- Prevents yellow, glassy water plants in the long term
- Vigorous plant growth is the best way to prevent algae growth
- No water pollution as phosphate and nitrate free
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.