Mulberry Leaves Green 10x
- Loved by shrimps
- Rich in vitamins, roughage and minerals
- Also providing hiding places
- Authentic habitat structuring
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
These Mulberry leaves are harvested in Cambodia. The leaves of the Mulberry tree species, traditionally used as food for silkworm rearing, are one of the most preferred leaf types; especially shrimps love them.
- Mulberry leaves contain vitamins, roughage and minerals
- They improve the well-being of the water inhabitants
- Natural hiding place for shrimps and a pretty decoration for the aquarium
- The leaves are eaten up completely
Use 1 leaf for 20 liters of water. They can stay in the water until they are completely eaten up.
You may repeat the feeding after 1-2 weeks.
At least 10 mulberry leaves, green, dried and packed up in a resealable zip bag.
100% mulberry leaves (Morus sp.)
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!