JBL ProFlora CO2 Taifun Inline Diffusor
- Is mounted unobtrusively outside the tank
- Atomisation thanks to special membrane
- High efficiency
- Current is almost unimpeded
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
ProFlora direct is the new high performace direct diffusor for CO2, with the CO2 hereby beeing directly added through the filter outlet hose. This results in a strong and beautiful aquarium plant groth and as a positive side effect – there is no more visible CO2 reactor inside the aquarium. It also comes with a modern ceramic PE hybrid membrane for uniform micro bubbles and an effective mixing of CO2 into the water. The integrated check valve and the CO2 counter enable safe and easy handling. It has a high efficiency with up to 20% reduction of CO2 usage compared to JBL Taifun and is compatible with all external filters with common hose diameters (13 mm, 17 mm, 20 mm). The membrane needs a running-in period of 24-48 hours for best micro bubble formation and it is recommended to be replaced once a year.
- Interchangeable ceramic membrane
- Extremely compact design
- The flow rate of the water inside the filtering circuit is only marginally lowered
- High efficiency with up to 20% reduction of CO2
- Ultra-fine bubbles guarantee a highly efficient solution of the CO2 injected into the tank
- As the direct diffusorr is mounted in the filter circuit, the CO2 gas is optimally distributed in the entire tank thanks to the filter current
- Suitable for almost all tank sizes, from small to large aquaria
- Replacement of the diffusor ring once a year is recommended
- Needs a period of 24-48 hours before producing perfect micro bubbles
|JBL - ProFlora direct - 12/16|
|Fits hose||13 mm or 12/16 mm|
|JBL ProFlora CO2 Taifun Inline Diffusor 16/22|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|
|JBL - ProFlora direct - 19/25|
|Fits hose||20 mm or 19/25 mm|
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Prepare a 1:1 mixture of bleach to water
- Soak the diffusor membrane in the mixture for 24 hours or longer depending on amount of algae grown
- Rinse several times with clean running water before connecting back to the aquarium
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,40 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
Facile da installare e semplicemente eccellente. Prodotti sono arrivati in 3 giorni sono precisi e puntuali. Sono rimasto contento del vostro servizio (read more)
Facile da installare e semplicemente eccellente. Prodotti sono arrivati in 3 giorni sono precisi e puntuali. Sono rimasto contento del vostro servizio