We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The JBL ProAquaTest Combi Set Plus NH4 is used for simple and safe control of important water values in an aquarium biotope. Further information as well as the risk assessment for the individual tests can be found in the corresponding linked articles below.
- 5 differnt tests for important water values
- Contains tables for recording results
- Also contains table for calculating CO2 values
- Water-resistant plastic case
- Laboratory compensation system compensates water discoloration
- Includes syringe to measure amount of water
- Suitable for all aquarium with plants
- JBL pH-test: Acidity of the water from 3,0 - 10
- JBL Nitrate Test (NO3)
- JBL Ammonium/Ammonia Test: Display of non-toxic ammonium, determination of toxic ammonia via table (NH4/NH3)
- JBL Nitrite Test: Determination of the nitrogen compound nitrite, which is toxic to fish (NO2)
- JBL Carbonate Hardness Test: pH-stability of the water (carbon hardness)
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
The test are really bad. Some of the drop test are leaking in the set. The bottle where you mix water and test are not thigtly sealed, so when you test for NO3 you have to shake... (read more)
The test are really bad. Some of the drop test are leaking in the set. The bottle where you mix water and test are not thigtly sealed, so when you test for NO3 you have to shake the bottle and water gets out. Would rather use unprecise test strips than this abomination.