JBL Carbomec activ 400 g
- Use in fresh water up to a pH of 7.5
- Does not influence pH and conductivity
- No phosphates released into the water
- Fast removal of discolourations and medication residues
- Ready for immediate use with a net bag
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL Carbomec activ is a high performance active carbon for the use in freshwater aquarium. It can be used as a special pre-treatment up to a pH of 7.5 and is pH-neutral and also has neutral conductivity. No phosphates are released into the water and filters out discolourations and residues of medications fast. It is ready for immediate use with a net bag and clip.
- Because it needs to be adjusted to the pH-value of the water, JBL offers two sorts of activated carbon. Activated carbons can have a pH-reducing effect. Thus JBL Carbomec activ has been designed for pH-values below 7.5, whereas JBL Carbomec ultra has been developed for pH-values above 7.5. Those higher pH-values normally only appear in saltwater and in Lake Malawi/Lake Tanganyika aquariums and recently also in the tanks of Sulawesi invertebrates. It is thus not important whether it is fresh or saltwater. It is only relevant how high the pH-value of the water is.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,60 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!