ISTA UFO CO2 Diffusor
- Produces fine CO2 mist
- Made of robust plastic
- Suction cup included
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The ISTA UFO Diffusor is a plastic CO2 Diffusor. The special ceramic membrane produces a fine mist and the CO2 gets dissolved very quickly. Perfect for small and nano tanks.
Please keep in mind that, as a rule, a working pressure of at least 1.8 bar is required for the diffuser to work properly. Sometimes, pressure regulators with a pre-fixed working pressure (1.5 bar) do not produce sufficient pressure for the diffuser. Thus it is recommendable to run the atomiser only on a pressure regulator that allows you to adjust the working pressure yourself.
|ISTA - UFO CO2 Diffusor - S|
|Membrane diameter||15 mm|
|Fits hose||6/4 mm|
|ISTA - UFO CO2 Diffusor - L|
|Membrane diameter||25 mm|
|Fits hose||6/4 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
Every now and then, when working on the aquarium, one wonders whether there is a solution for a small, specific problem. Ista, a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative articles from Taiwan, already has a cost-effective solution for many such possible problems. Especially in the areas of aquascaping, aquatic plants, aquaristics and shrimp keeping, ISTA always offers interesting articles. Many solutions also have an excellent price-performance ratio.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!