We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
This high-quality pressure regulator is used for regulating the pressure of approx. 54 bar inside the cylinder to a working pressure of approx. 1 to 3 bar. By combining the working pressure manometer and the cylinder pressure manometer you can regulate the CO2 supply very precisely and you know at once when it is time to refill the cylinder. The integrated fine needle valve allows a very precise regulation of the CO2 supply for the aquarium.
Please keep in mind that the manufacturer has glued in all components. Thus they can not be removed without damage. If one or several components are removed, the manufacturer's liability will expire prematurely.
The Hiwi Pressur Regulator + SV & CV is also available without solenoid valve (SV) and check valve (CV): Hiwi Pressure Regulator
In addition to this pressure regulator, a version with double stage + solenoid valve (SV) & check valve (CV) is also available, which can be used in aquariums with particularly sensitive fish to completely prevent increased CO2 levels: Hiwi Double stage Pressure regulator + SV & CV
- The pressure regulator has been designed for returnable cylinders
- Thread: W21,8 x 14G
- Seal included
- The thread is made according to UK, Europe, Japan and Taiwan standard (BS341 / DIN477 / W21.8)
- The CO2 tubing connection is equipped with a metric thread (M6)
- High-quality solenoid valve with low energy consumption. The solenoid valve is firmly attached to the pressure regulator.
- 1,5 m power supply cord with "Schuko" plug
- Power supply: 230 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 1,6 VA open
- Closed when without current
- 100 % ED (suitable for continuous operation)
- Permissible temperature: -30 - 130 ºC
- Max. ambient temperature: 40 ºC
- Protection class IP65 (dust-proof and protected against jets of water)
- Insulation class F (155 °C) screwed to plug
- Max. pressure difference: 16 bar
- A check valve secures the entire CO2 supplying system. It is firmly connected with the solenoid valve and the pressure regulator
- With German instructions of use
Please use the pressure reducer only after reading the operating instructions, which are linked above.
- Make sure that you really start the pressure reducer with a CO2 bottle.
- Turn the working pressure adjustment screw (operating instructions 4) counterclockwise.
- Close the fine needle valve (operating manual 5) by turning it clockwise. CAUTION: Tighten only slightly!
- Position the pressure reducer so that the pressure gauges are facing upwards.
- Fasten and tighten the pressure reducer to the CO2 cylinder using the union nut (operating instructions 7). The union nut must be tightened by hand! Tools must not be used at this point!
- It is essential to ensure that the seal is correctly seated and that the sealing surfaces are clean. If the seal is is damaged or lost, please replace it.
|Hiwi Pressure Regulator + SV & CV|
|Meas. from connection||120 mm|
Hiwi is a renowned German manufacturer of CO2 pressure regulators. The highest level of quality and a long useful life are in their focus. These high quality standards do not exclude attractive prices, though.
Especially in aquascaping, the addition of CO2 for the plants is something very basic, and thus it is really important to choose good CO2 supplying equipment. Hiwi meets even the highest quality standards in every aspect und is thus the best choice when it comes to CO2 pressure regulators.
Easy to set up, works really well, super super fast delivery, I've said it before and I'll write it again - really can't fault these guys, always deliver, well packed, excellent... (read more)
Easy to set up, works really well, super super fast delivery, I've said it before and I'll write it again - really can't fault these guys, always deliver, well packed, excellent service :)
Definitely worth the price. Its very robust and easy to settle and it does not seem to leak. As usual, the delivery is super fast too. Totally recommended! (read more)
Definitely worth the price. Its very robust and easy to settle and it does not seem to leak. As usual, the delivery is super fast too. Totally recommended!
Solide verarbeitet und vor allem mit justierbarem Druck... Ideal für den up aqua atomizer, da dieser mehr als 1.5bar Druck benötigt... (read more)
Solide verarbeitet und vor allem mit justierbarem Druck... Ideal für den up aqua atomizer, da dieser mehr als 1.5bar Druck benötigt...