Hiwi Pressure regulator
- Can be used in combination with returnable cylinders
- Suitable for use with inline atomizers
- With highly precise fine needle valve
- Manometer for working and cylinder pressure included
- Facilitates precise adjustments to the CO2 supply
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
This high-quality pressure regulator is used for regulating the pressure of approx. 54 bar inside the cylinder to a working pressure of approx. 1 to 3 bar. By combining the working pressure manometer and the cylinder pressure manometer you can regulate the CO2 supply very precisely and you know at once when it is time to refill the cylinder. The integrated fine needle valve allows a very precise regulation of the CO2 supply for the aquarium.
Please keep in mind that the manufacturer has glued the needle valve to the pressure regulator. Thus it can not be removed without damage. If the needle valve is removed, the manufacturer's liability will expire prematurely.
In addition to this pressure regulator, a version with double stage chambers is also available, which can be used in aquariums with particularly sensitive fish in order to completely prevent an increased CO2 load: Hiwi Double Stage Pressure RegulatorThe Hiwi pressure regulator is also available with a fixed solenoid valve (SV) for night shut-off and with a Ceck valve (CV): Hiwi Pressure regulator + SV & CV
- The connection for the CO2 tubing is equipped with a metric thread (M6)
- The pressure regulator is designed for returnable cylinders
- Thread: W21,8 x 14G
- Seal included
- The thread is made according to UK, Europe, Japan and Taiwan standard (BS341 / DIN477 / W21.8)
- With German instructions of use
Please use the pressure regulator only after reading the operating instructions, which are linked above.
- Make sure that you really start the pressure regulator with a CO2 bottle.
- Turn the working pressure adjustment screw (operating instructions 4) counterclockwise.
- Close the fine needle valve (operating manual 5) by turning it clockwise. CAUTION: Tighten only slightly!
- Position the pressure regulator so that the pressure gauges are facing upwards.
- Fasten and tighten the pressure regulator to the CO2 cylinder using the union nut (operating instructions 7). The union nut must be tightened by hand! Tools must not be used at this point!
- It is essential to ensure that the seal is correctly seated and that the sealing surfaces are clean. If the seal is is damaged or lost, please replace it.
|Hiwi Pressure Regulator|
|Meas. from connection||65 mm|
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Hiwi is a renowned German manufacturer of CO2 pressure regulators. The highest level of quality and a long useful life are in their focus. These high quality standards do not exclude attractive prices, though.
Especially in aquascaping, the addition of CO2 for the plants is something very basic, and thus it is really important to choose good CO2 supplying equipment. Hiwi meets even the highest quality standards in every aspect und is thus the best choice when it comes to CO2 pressure regulators.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||1,90 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!