GlasGarten Hardscape Fix
- Ideal for hardscape positioning
- 100% biodegradable
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Hardscape Fix by GlasGarten provides an easy stabilization or fixation of stones or wood roots. The GlasGarten Hardscape Fix is water neutral and safe for all aquarium inhabitants.
- Suitable for fresh and sea water
- Completely biodegradable bio-polymer
- Heat water to 60 - 100 °C, place it in a bowl and grit the desired amount of Hardscape Fix.
- After a short time the beads become transparant and begin to stick together. Now, they can be removed with a fork or any other heat resistant non-adhesive device.
- Let it cool down a bit and start repairing and modelling according to your ideas.
Danger of scalding / burning
Keep out of the reach of children!
Signal word: Warning
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
GlasGarten stands for aquaristics with a passion. In the aquascaping hobby, the low-iron glass tanks made by GlasGarten have long gained a lot of popularity, and their soil substrate has also earned a very good reputation with aquascapers, shrimp breeders and planted tank enthusiasts. The new food line as well as the water additives sold by GlasGarten are of the same high quality as the other products of this brand. They can be used in tanks dedicated to shrimp breeding and shrimp keeping as well as in aquascapes and planted tanks in general.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!