Aquasabi Filter Inflow
- Made of high-quality glass
- Visually very appealing
- Optional Filter Guards with perfect fit
- The necessary suction cups are included
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Aquasabi filter inlet made of high-quality glass offers an attractive way to connect the external filter with the aquarium or aquascape. By combining it with the Aquasabi filter outflow (Lily Pipe), an optimal flow is realised in the aquarium and the water plant nutrients as well as the CO2 are distributed appropriately. The filter inlet made of glass blends discreetly into an aquarium or aquascape without being perceived as disturbing technology.
- Made from high-quality glass
- Hose connection 12/16 mm (13 mm) or 16/22 mm (17 mm)
- Transparent suction cups included
|Aquasabi Filter Inflow - 13 mm|
|Height total||ca. 257 mm|
|Height outer pipe||ca. 170 mm|
|Width||ca. 68 mm|
|Immersion depth||ca. 245 mm|
|Distance between pipes||ca. 41 mm|
|Fits hose||12/16 or 13 mm|
|Matching Filter Guard||Aquasabi Filter Guard Fine mesh L - 13 mm|
|Aquasabi Filter Inflow - 17 mm|
|Höhe||ca. 300 mm|
|Height outer pipe||ca. 205 mm|
|Width||ca. 70 mm|
|Distance between pipes||ca. 40 mm|
|Fits hose||16/22 or 17 mm|
|Matching Filter Guard||Aquasabi Filter Guard Fine Mesh L - 17 mm|
When algae start to spread on the glassware, it is time to clean it. Cleaning is not difficult, but it should be done conscientiously. Afterwards, the glassware will shine like new again.
- Household chlorine cleaner (hygienic cleaner) without fragrances is needed. When working with chlorine bleach, be sure to observe the manufacturer's precautions.
- Put some of the chlorine cleaner into a container and mix it with 50% water. There should be enough of the solution to completely immerse the glassware in it.
- Leave the glassware to soak in the solution for 1-4 hours (depending on how dirty it is).
- Take the glassware out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all dirt should be removed and the glassware should shine again.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Aquasabi is our own brand, under which we offer high-quality products with a very good price-performance ratio. Carefully selected CO2 diffusers, CO2 bubble counters or lily pipes are just some of the items we sell under this brand and which will surely add to the value und the beauty of any aquascape. For this reason, many aquascapers and planted tank enthusiasts use products by Aquasabi.
Besides the good price-performance ratio, our main focus is on the satisfaction of our customers. This is the reason why our doors are always open for those who need help with our products.
When it comes to special aquatic plants, water plants from Aquasabi are just the thing for you. We offer rarities from our own cultivating tanks or import them specifically. These plants are otherwise hard to come by, and most of them cannot be purchased from other shops. We have high quality standards, which make Aquasabi plants a good choice for aquascapers, planted tank enthusiasts and aquatic plant collectors who want to enrich their tanks with rare aquatic plants. Special mosses, particular stem plants, hard-to-come-by ferns or very rare forms of the genus Bucephalandra are only a few of the plants we are proud to offer.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!