AQUARIO Neo Air Diffusor Curved Special
- Especially small diffuser
- Particularly fine atomization
- For a hose-free aquarium layout
- different sizes available
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The AQUARIO Neo Air Diffuser Curved Special is a small acrylic diffuser with very special features. The unique ceramic membrane atomises the oxygen extremely finely, thus increasing the absorption of oxygen in the water. Another consequence of the fine bubbles is a practical noise reduction during operation.
Wonderfully subtle thanks to its filigree design AQUARIO Neo Air Diffuser Curved Special manages not to influence the layout. The diffuser, which is made of an acrylic material, also proves to be extremely robust, as the lines are easily bendable and do not break easily. A pleasing addition of the material is the absence of scratch marks and the almost transparent appearance. Furthermore, this curved version of the AQUARIO Neo Air diffuser has a curved guide at the upper end of the tube, which means that the diffuser can be conveniently hung over the edge of the pool and no additional brackets are required. Easy to use and clean, as complicated dismantling is no longer necessary.
- Small acrylic diffuser especially for oxygen supply
- With ceramic membrane for particularly fine bubble formation
- Appears filigree for minimal impact on the layout
- Curved guide at the top of the diffuser
- Two suction cups included
For finer bubble formation, the AQUARIO Neo Air diffuser can be soaked in water for 10 minutes before use.
|AQUARIO Neo Air Diffusor Curved Special - Medium|
|Membrane diameter||17 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Width of the clip||9 mm|
|AQUARIO Neo Air Diffusor Curved Special - Large|
|Membrane diameter||24 mm|
|Fits hose||4/6 mm|
|Width of the clip||12 mm|
When algae start forming on your PETG equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. PETG-ware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your PETG products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the PETG products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the PETG-ware in the solution for ½ - 1 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your PETG-ware should shine as if new
- Attention: Do not add vinegar to chlorine! Risk of death!
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures in our Aquascaping Wiki under Glaswaren reinigen.
The manufacturer AQUARIO specialises in high-quality acrylic CO2 diffusers, very efficient bio- CO2 systems and other useful accessories for aquaristics. The Korean brand, which has been in existence since 2010, follows the guiding principle of offering every aquarist the opportunity to create a near-natural aquascape with the help of its product range. Therefore, AQUARIO offers very elegant and discreet aquarium accessories that do not disturb the layout of an aquarium. Furthermore, they are constantly working on optimising their products as well as expanding the product range with new innovations. Since 2019, the product range is available all over the world.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!