5er Fruit Tree Mix
- Supplementary feed for shrimps and crayfishes
- Different leaf species for variation in the feeding
- Targeted selection of the most popular fruit tree leaf species
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
All parts of this set are harvested in the meadow orchards between the Heckengäu area and the northern Black Forest, far away from roads and industry. Pure nature, hand-selected.As all leaves are harvested directly from the trees and not taken from the ground, optimum quality is ensured.
- Ideal mix for aquarists set for all aquaristic enthusiasts who like to use nature products actively
- Different leaves to diversify the feed for shrimps and crayfishes
- Targeted selection of fruit tree leaves that are used with great success for many years
Do not take more than 1-2 leaves for 20 l water. It may be repeated after 1-2 weeks.
10 Wild cherry leaves (Prunus avium)
10 Apple leaves (Malus domestica)
10 Pear leaves (Pyrus communis)
10 Quince leaves (Cydonia oblonga)
10 Plum leaves (Prunus domestica)
All kinds are dried and packed up in a resealable zip bag for ideal stock-keeping
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,30 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!