We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
In order to achieve even more light output, it is possible to use the pendix Longitudinal Connector Set to construct a single pendix lamp from several individual pendix lamp systems. In this way, it is possible to produce lamps with an output of up to 240 watts per meter - at almost any length. 2 round rods securely connect the pendix lamps with each other by means of a screw connection. The matching Allen key is included in the scope of delivery.
- fitting for pendix40 to pendix300
- power of up to 240 watts per meter can be realized
- includes a wire suspension to support the joint
- UV and corrosion resistant
- sea water resistant according to DIN 81249-1