- Natural decoration for aquariums
- Hiding place for shrimps and other animals
- Contains i.a. salicylic acid
- Proven against algae infestation
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
These tubes are manufactured of branches, still covered with bark, of willows which grow along the streems of the north of the Black Forest in southwestern Germany. As they are a hand-made natural product, they may vary in size.
Willow canes can be used in many different ways. They are an uncommon aquarium decoration that gives shelter to several aquarium inhabitants.
- Natural aquarium decoration
- Provides hiding places for shrimps, crayfishes and other aquatic animals
- Also gnawed at by water inhabitants
- The ingredients of the willow bark, i.a. salicylic acid, help against algae, especially blue-green algae (cyanobacteria) and filamentous green algae
- Also available as XL version
If the tubes are taken directly into the aquarium, they float for several days before sinking to the ground. If you want to place them directly on the ground, let them soak in a separate vessel before. Also blanching with hot water makes them better sink.
|Willow tube, normal size|
|Willow tube, XL size|
Willow tubes, dried, in a resealable zip bag for ideal stock-keeping.
100 % willow (Salix sp.)
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!