UP Aqua Inline Atomizer
- Is mounted unobtrusively outside the tank
- Atomisation thanks to special membrane
- Almost noiseless
- Current is almost unimpeded
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
This high-performance inline diffuser is mounted in the tubing leading from the filter to the aquarium tank (pressure side). The integrated diffusion surface guarantees an extremely fine atomisation of the CO2, which is thus dissolved in the water highly efficiently.
At the same time, this inline atomiser works almost without making any noise, completely without the annoying "twittering" many glass diffusers emit.
In contrast to other external reactors, the flow rate of the water within the filtering circuit is only marginally influenced, the water flows straight through the inline atomiser.
Safety swivel nuts on all the connections reliably prevent the hoses from slipping accidentally. Depending on the thickness of the filter hose you use you might run into problems when connecting. We can recommend the clear filter hose made by ADA, as it fits perfectly.
Included are a practical suction cup holder and two hose clamps that can be used as an alternative to the swivel nuts.
Please keep in mind that, as a rule, a working pressure of at least 1.8 bar is required for the inline atomiser to work properly. Sometimes, pressure regulators with a pre-fixed working pressure (1.5 bar) do not produce sufficient pressure for the atomiser. Thus it is recommendable to run the atomiser only on a pressure regulator that allows you to adjust the working pressure yourself.
- Extremely compact design
- The flow rate of the water inside the filtering circuit is only marginally lowered
- Ultra-fine bubbles guarantee a highly efficient solution of the CO2 injected into the tank
- As the inline atomiser is mounted in the filter circuit, the CO2 gas is optimally distributed in the entire tank thanks to the filter current
- Almost noiseless: no splashing, no humming, no twittering
- Suitable for almost all tank sizes, from small to large aquaria
|UP Aqua - Inline Atomizer - 10 mm|
|Fits hose||10 mm or 9/12 mm|
|UP Aqua - Inline Atomizer - 13 mm|
|Fits hose||13 mm or 12/16 mm|
|UP Aqua - Inline Atomizer - 17 mm|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our community page Flowgrow.de under Glaswaren reinigen leicht gemacht
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
UP Aqua is a manufacturer of innovative products for aquascaping and aquatic plant aquariums. Thanks to their excellent price-performance ratio, UP Aqua products are particularly interesting for the entry in the world of aquaristics. In addition to the particularly efficient Inline Atomizers, other interesting accessories for aquaristics are also offered. These include tools and accessories that make many aquarium tasks easier.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,40 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!