Twinstar Reactor Calcium Cleaner 2x 25 g
- Reliably removes calcium deposits
- Provides an always optimally functioning Reactor
- For longer lifetime of the reactor
- Content: 2 x 25 g
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Twinstar Reactor Calcium Cleaner reliably removes calcium deposits from the Twinstar reactor.
- Heat up 200 ml water at 50°C to 60°C
- Pour the contents of one bag Reactor Cleaners enter into a jar
- Pour the warm water into the jar on top of the Reactor Cleaner
- Stir water with a suitable object until the cleaner has dissolved
- Now the eelctrode is also added to the jar
- Rising bubbles indicate the start of the process for removing calcium
- Clean the reactor under running water afterwards
Scope of delivery
2 bags. Enough for 2 cleaning actions.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Twinstar products inhibt algae, promote plant growth and prevent fish diseases. Twinstar helps against hair/thread algae, brown algae, blue/green algae, fuzz algae, green dust algae and green spot algae.
Twinstar products can also help with powerful sterilization of the water to prevent diseases and due to that increases breeding success with shrimps. Twinstar products are used worldwide by well known aquascapers and breeders.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!