Tropica Plant Growth Substrate
- Slow-release nutrient depot
- Natural concentrate made of clay and peat fibres
- Is used in combination with gravel during the set-up phase
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
A concentrate, used under gravel when planning the aquarium.
Plant Growth Substrate is laid in a 1 cm thick layer on the bottom of the aquarium, when the aquarium is built-
- Ensures healthy and long-term growth
- Is neutral and does not affect the KH or pH value of the water
- The substrate absorbs nutrients and makes them available for plant roots
Aquatic plants originating from the Danish aquatic plant nursery Tropica differ from those from other nurseries by their excellent quality. Extremely high standards and a very varied range of plants make setting up an aquarium or aquascape a very pleasant experience. Healthy water plants are an essential basis for an aquarium that's practically free from algae.
Tropica's well-planned product range is constantly enriched with new innovative aquatic plants. For aquascapers and aquatic plant enthusiasts, plants by Tropica are always a great choice.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!