We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tetra pH/KH Plus enables the carbonate hardness (KH) to be increased precisely and in a controlled manner. The pH-value depends on the KH-value and the carbon dioxide-value (CO2). If the CO2-value is constant, the pH value can be influenced via the KH.
- The pH value is stabilised and a drop in acidity is prevented.
- Optimum adjustment of the KH and pH is also important for near-natural aquarium water, in order to take into account the needs of the various fish species.
- The water values should be checked regularly, e.g. with Tetra Test 6in1.
- 250 ml for 1.000 litres of aquarium water (increase KH by about 1°dH)
- For all fresh- and seawater aquariums
5 ml Tetra pH/KH Plus per 20 litres of aquarium water will increase the KH by 1°dH. For an increase of more than 1°dH, adjust the dosage accordingly.
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.