We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
TetraMin Junior is the staple food for young fish as a mini flake made from high-quality and functional nutrients. For a complete and daily feeding of young ornamental fish over 1 cm body length and to support healthy growth in the rearing phase.
- Staple food as mini flake for small and young ornamental fish over 1 cm body length
- Carefully selected blend of seven different flakes
- Small mini flakes for optimal feed intake
- The BioActive formula supports a healthy immune system
- Plus prebiotics to support body functions and feed conversion
- Maintains healthy fish growth and clear water
- Fish and fish by-products
- Vegetable protein extracts
- Molluscs and crustaceans
- Oils and fats
- Sugar (oligofructose 1 %)
- Crude protein (46,0 %)
- Crude fat (11,0 %)
- Crude fibre (2,0 %)
- Moisture content (6,0 %)
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin A||17.310 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1.080 IU|
|E5 Manganese||96 mg|
|E6 Zinc||57 mg|
|E1 Iron||37 mg|
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.