We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
TetraPhyll Granules staple food consists of slow-sinking granules for daily feeding of all ornamental fish. The high-quality food mix with plant-based ingredients supports vitality and resistance.
- Staple food in granulate form with vegetable ingredients
- Vital dietary fibres promote digestion
- The BioActive formula supports a healthy immune system
- Slow sinking granules are ideal for all fish that stay in the middle water layer of the aquarium
- Efficient feed conversion for minimal water pollution
- For healthy fish and clear water
- Fish and fish by-products
- Vegetable protein extracts
- Molluscs and crustaceans
- Oils and fats
- Sugar (oligofructose 1 %)
- Crude protein (39,0 %)
- Crude fat (9,0 %)
- Crude fibre (7,0 %)
- Moisture content (8,0 %)
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin D3||1.820 IU|
|Manganese in form of Manganese-(II)-sulfate monohydrate||64 mg|
|Zinc in form of Zincsulfate monohydrate||38 mg|
|Iron in form of Iron-(II)-sulfate monohydrate||25 mg|
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.