We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
With the Tetra LightWave Timer, various additional functions of the LightWave lamps can be controlled individually. Light effects such as a sunrise or sunset can be set up individually and controlled to the minute. Special simulations such as tropical storms or clouds can also be easily programmed with this timer.
- Tetra LightWave Timer enables individual control of additional functions
- Individual dimming of the light
- Programming of sunrises and sunsets, whereby the brightness of the light increases and decreases over a period of several minutes in order to represent the rising and setting of the sun as naturally as possible
- Programming of cloud scenarios to simulate the course of clouds in the natural habitat of fish
- Programming of thunderstorm scenarios to simulate a tropical storm
- With the help of the Tetra LightWave Timer, the natural habitat of the fish can be simulated particularly well
|Tetra LightWave Timer|
|Power consumption at 12 V||36 Watts|
|Power consumption at 20 V||60 Watts|
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.