We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tetra FilterActive contains a mix of living starter and cleaning bacteria to help reducing sludge and crud on the ground be it gravel, sand or soil. This helps to compensate for bacterial losses caused by cleaning the aquarium. The living starter bacteria contained keep the filter biologically active. In addition, the filter can be kept clean longer in a natural way by the mulm-degrading cleaning bacteria. This increases the performance of the filter and extends the cleaning interval.
- Contains live starter bacteria and crud-degrading purification bacteria.
- Degrades ammonia, nitrite, organic contaminants such as fish excrement, crud accumulation, food and plant residues
- Reduces filter sludge, extends the cleaning interval and increases the performance of the filter
- Promotes the bioactivity of the substrate, prevents decay and reduces maintenance effort
- Broad spectrum of bacteria activity, to maintain biological activity after water changes and filter cleaning
Shake well before use. After changing or cleaning the filter, add 5 ml to 20 l aquarium water. 1 line on the measuring scale = 10 ml. Half the dosage after water changes.
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.