We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Tetra FF FilterFloss is specially adapted to the Tetra EX 400 Plus - EX 1.000 Plus external filters. The fine filter floss is able to filter very fine dirt particles out of the water.
- The filter fleece should be used as the last filter material
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water before use
- FilterFloss S for aquariums up to 300 litres
- FilterFloss L for aquariums up to 600 litres
- The filter fleece should be replaced regularly (every 4 - 8 weeks) to ensure optimum filtration performance in the long term
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.