Tetra Crusta Menu 100 ml
- Staple food for crayfish & shrimps
- 4 coordinated food types offer variety
- Für eine besonders artgerechte Haltung
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
TetraCrusta Menu is the staple food for shrimps and crayfish. The Crusta Menu stands especially for a varied and species-appropriate diet.
- The four coordinated food types ensure a balanced and varied diet.
- Due to their shape stability, they allow natural feeding behaviour and do not pollute the water
- Their optimal protein and mineral content ensures healthy moulting
- Vegetable components and essential vitamins strengthen resistance
Only feed as much as the shrimps/crayfish can consume within one hour.
- Fish and fish by-products
- Vegetable protein extracts
- Vegetable by-products
- Molluscs and crustaceans
- Oils and fats
- Crude protein (48,0 %)
- Crude fat (9,0 %)
- Crude fibre (2,0 %)
- Moisture content (8,0 %)
Vitamins, provitamins and other chemically defined substances with a similar effect (per 1.000 g)
|Vitamin A||29.290 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1.830 IU|
|E5 Manganese||79 mg|
|E6 Zinc||47 mg|
|E1 Iron||31 mg|
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!