Tetra Algizit 10 Tablets
- Quick help for algae problems
- Highly concentrated formula
- Fast dissolving tablets
- For all freshwater aquariums
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Tetra Algizit fights persistent algae thanks to its highly effective ingredients and achieves maximum effect.
Algae in the aquarium do not look nice and can impair the growth of aquatic plants as well as negatively affect the biological balance in the aquarium in the long term.
Tetra Algizit effectively removes green, brown and red algae, as well as resistant algae such as brush algae and beard algae.
When used properly, Algizit is harmless to all aquarium inhabitants, plants and microorganisms. Please follow the instructions for use given by the manufacturer. The fast-dissolving tablet enables acute algae control, as the highly active ingredient intervenes directly in the metabolism of the algae and effectively prevents their growth. It is recommended to aerate the aquarium with a pump while using Algizit to ensure a sufficient oxygen supply. In order not to further disturb the balance in the aquarium, it is advisable to remove dead algae mechanically, e.g. with a net. The aquarium water is not discoloured during application. Tetra Algizit is suitable for all freshwater aquariums.
- Quick help for acute algae problems
- Fast dissolving tablets for immediate release of the active ingredient without discolouration of the water
- Effective against green, brown and red algae
- Also fights stubborn algae such as brush or beard algae
- Achieves maximum effect through the highly concentrated formula
- For all freshwater aquariums
Add 1 tablet of Tetra Algizit to 20 litres of aquarium water. Repeat after 4 weeks if necessary. Detailed product information inside.
Instruictions for use
During application, aeration of the aquarium by an aquarium air pump is necessary to ensure sufficient oxygen supply. Dead algae should preferably be removed mechanically with a net, as they have a negative effect on the water quality. Algizit is not recommended for prevention, but only for acute and short-term control of algae.
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Precautionary statement in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children
- P103 Read carefully and follow all instructions
- P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with national regulations
- Active substance per 100g: Monolinuron 1,95g
Use biocides carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!