We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Optimal algae control: Algae in the aquarium do not look nice and can impair the growth of aquatic plants, as well as negatively affect the biological balance in the aquarium in the long term. Tetra Algetten** prevent the growth of all types of algae in small aquariums for up to 40 l volume. The long-lasting, high-dose active ingredient is released slowly and is available in the water for about 4 weeks. At the same time, Tetra Algettes are gentle on all aquarium inhabitants, plants and microorganisms when the product is used as directed. The highly dosed active ingredient actively intervenes in the metabolism of the algae and effectively prevents it. The aquarium water is not discoloured during application. Tetra Algetten is suitable for all freshwater aquariums. During application, the aquarium must be aerated, e.g. with the help of a Tetra APS Aquarium Air Pump, to ensure sufficient oxygen supply. Dead algae should preferably be removed mechanically with a net, as they have a negative effect on the water quality. To prevent new algae growth in the long term after application, the algae nutrients phosphate and nitrate should be reduced, e.g. with Tetra EasyBalance. For acute control, special algaecides such as Tetra AlguMin or Tetra Algizit can also be used, which release the active ingredient quickly.
- The long-lasting, high-dose active ingredient is released slowly and is available in the water for approx. 4 weeks
- Compatible with all aquarium inhabitants, plants and microorganisms when used properly
- For aquariums from 40 l Tetra AlgoStop depot is recommended
- For all freshwater aquariums
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Precautionary statement in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- P102 Keep out of reach of children
- P103 Read carefully and follow all instructions
- P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with national regulations
- Active substance per 100g: Monolinuron 0,59g
Use biocides carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.