Tetra Aktivated Carbon CF
- Suitable sizes for Tetra IN Plus Filter
- Mechanical filtration through sponge fabric
- Chemical filtration due to activated carbon
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Tetra CF activated carbon sponges for the IN Plus filters are highly effective in removing pollutants, active medication substances and unwanted chemical substances from the aquarium water. In addition, the activated carbon sponge reduces unpleasant odours and ensures clear water. Biological filtration is carried out as usual. At the same time, the Tetra CF activated carbon sponges do not change the water values and are pH-neutral. The sponges are also ideally suited for saltwater aquariums.
- Unpleasent odours are reduced
- Sponge structure ensures good mechanical filtration: small, visible particles are removed from the aquarium water
- Suitable for fresh and marine water aquariums
- Fitting sizes for the corresponding Tetra IN filters Plus are available
- pH-neutral, no influence on the water values
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
The orientation of Tetra (founded in 1951), one of the most traditional and at the same time most innovative companies in the landscape of German aquaristics, goes far beyond the production of feed for aquarium inhabitants. The perfect interplay of research and quality ensures the highest grades, even according to the IFS standards. Beside of the well known TetraMin or the popular water care products, Tetra offers complete aquarium sets and modern cabinets in 120 countries around the globe. Tetra has been shaping and influencing the modern world of aquaristics for over 70 years with its innovative strength like hardly any other company.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!