Seachem Flourish Epoxy
- Adhesive for hardscape and decorations in aquariums
- Secure and long-lasting fixation
- In grey and brown
- Quick and easy to use
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Seachem Flourish Epoxy is a 2-part epoxy resin-based putty and is specially designed for fixing hardscape components and other decorations in the aquarium. The adhesive is available in brown and grey allowing to choose the right colour depending on the application. Flourish Epoxy brown is particularly suitable for glueing root woods unobtrusively or for fixing other elements to them permanently. Flourish Epoxy grey, on the other hand, is the ideal choice for stably bonding stones together for a rock formation to achieve a desired layout. The adhesive fully cures both out of water and submerged and is safe for aquarium inhabitants.
- Epoxy resin-based adhesive
- For stable fixation of aquarium decorations
- Available in the colours brown and black
- For inconspicuous and secure bonding of roots or stones
- Stable and durable even under water
Take the desired amount of Flourish Epoxy from the storage tube and knead the 2 components thoroughly. Elements can be bonded together solidly and permanently within 5 minutes working time. After 24 hours it has reached its final strength. The adhesive should be stored in the original container.
Safety information according GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P233 Keep container tightly closed
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280 Wear protective gloves//eye protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 If skin irritation or rash occurs, or if eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Seachem is a renowned manufacturer of aquarium fertilisers and water conditioners. For over 40 years, hobbyists and professionals have benefited from the innovative products. A wide range of aids such as Seachem Purigen or Seachem Matrix ensure crystal-clear water in the aquascape. Biological water conditioners for the aquarium are also offered with products such as Seachem Stabilty are also offered.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!