Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Qanvee CO2 Atomizer impresses with its extremely slim and attractive design. As with other inline atomizers, the CO2 supply is routed so that it takes place outside the tank. This reduces the technology in the tank and thus ensures a trouble-free view of the carefully set up aquarium.
The membrane of the diffuser is removable, which makes cleaning much easier. The robust metal body ensures that there is little susceptibility to damage and the screws ensure that the hoses are securely held so that they do not slip. The atomizer is available in two sizes for 12/16 and 16/22 mm hoses.
The Qanvee CO2 Atomizer must be operated with a working pressure of at least 2 bar. It is imperative to use high pressure CO2 hose like the Aquasabi CO2-high-pressure hose PUR, because silicone hose would not withstand the pressure. P>
- Simple, attractive design
- Sturdy metal body
- Ultra-fine bubbles guarantee a highly efficient solution of the CO2 injected into the tank
- As the inline atomiser is mounted in the filter circuit, the CO2 gas is optimally distributed in the entire tank thanks to the filter current
- Almost noiseless: no splashing, no humming, no twittering
- Suitable for almost all tank sizes, from small to large aquaria
|UP Aqua - Inline Atomizer - 13 mm|
|Fits hose||13 mm or 12/16 mm|
|UP Aqua - Inline Atomizer - 17 mm|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|
When algae start forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new
You'll find an extensive how-to (in German) with pictures on our community page Flowgrow.de under Glaswaren reinigen leicht gemacht