Premium Turkish Hazelnut- 1x
- 100 % natural produkt
- Fun hiding place for invertebrates
- Ensures better water quality
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Premium Turkish hazelnut is the selection of the nuts of the Turkish tree hazel (Corylus colurna). They are particularly large and magnificent and are also ideal for larger aquariums. The fruit stalks are picked directly from the tree to ensure optimum quality, and only then are they gently air-dried.
- Ingredients such as tannins and saponins are slowly released into the water
- Increases water quality with long-term effect
- Premium Turish hazelnuts provide hiding places for shrimps and crayfish and their offspring
- 100 % natural product without herbicide residues
- This Turkish Hazelnut is purely a decorative object and not suitable as food
As it is a natural product, size, shape and colour can vary from nut to nut. The actual fruit - the nuts - may still be in the fruit pods, which may eventually start to rot under water. We recommend removing the nuts from the fruit shells before adding the fruit stalks to the aquarium.
The fruiting stalks sink better in the water if you scald them briefly with boiling water beforehand. Otherwise you need a little patience until they sink in the aquarium. A small stone can also be used to weigh down the Premium Turkish hazelnut.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,10 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!