Oase HeatUp Basis
- Safe: 12V-technology and high-quality silicone cable
- Promotes the natural circulation of water in the ground
- Complete set: 12V power supply, suction cups and mounting clips
- Optional: Heat Control with automatic temperature control
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The bottom heating cable HeatUp Basis promotes the natural circulation of the water at the bottom. It supports the supply of nutrients to the plant roots for better growth and is suitable for demanding aquariums, terrariums and paludariums. The cable has a total length of 3.6 metres and a cold length of one metre. Thanks to high-quality silicone cables and 12V technology, the bottom heating cable is very safe. It has a plug'n'play connection and is easy to install.
- Safe 12 V technology and high-quality silicone cable
- Full flexibility: Total cable length of 3.6 meters, including 1 m cold cable
- All inclusive: Complete set with 12 V power supply unit, suction cups and fastening clips
- Optional: HeatControl with automatic temperature control
- Plug'n'Play: Easy installation
Operating instructions can be downloaded here.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
Founded in 1949, the traditional German company Oase from Hörstel in Germany is passionate about developing and selling professional equipment for all aspects of water. Filters, pumps, water conditioners, complete aquariums as well as fish food and accessories for aquaristics are part of the product range. With the biOrb product line, decorative and technically advanced all-in-one terrariums including accessories are also part of the portfolio. In addition, Oase is very successful worldwide in the garden, pond and waterworks sectors and, with Oase Professional, also offers solutions for hydraulic engineering, fountain technology and pond management.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!