Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The FishGuard automatic feeder feeds the fish in the aquarium around the clock. Up to four feedings with three doses per day can be pre-programmed via an LCD display. This makes it particularly suitable for use in large aquariums with a lot of fish. Thanks to the special sealing mechanism, the food is optimally protected from moisture. A power supply unit for battery operation may be purchased separately. This allows the unit to switch seamlessly to battery operation in the event of a power failure. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Programming is particularly easy thanks to the clearly organised LCD display
- Up to 12 loads of fish food daily
- Optional holder for fastening on the side of the aquarium for open aquariums or terrariums
- Safe battery operation - power supply unit available as accessory: changeover to battery operation if there is a power outage
- Well designed mechanism protects the feed from moisture
- Suitable for fresh water and salt water, as well as terrariums
- Batteries are not included
Operating instructions can be downloaded here.
It is stated on site that item is Incl. bracket for attachment to the aquarium wall, however it is not. (read more)
It is stated on site that item is Incl. bracket for attachment to the aquarium wall, however it is not. And in manual is written, that Oase recommends it as additional item not included into the package. The item can be purchased separately https://www.aquasabi.com/Oase-Replacement-Bracket-FishGuard
So, only 1 star due to Aquasabi fault (Ill have to pay twice for express shipping, just because of wrong information). No complaints about the Оасе FishGuard - although havent tried it yet, but seems to be product of good quality.