We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The Oase Decorative Adhesive is a two-component adhesive based on epoxy resin, with which all decorations in the aquarium tank can be easily attached. The adhesive adheres to glass as well as to stones, wood and metal and is therefore versatile. Stone structures and other decorative elements can thus be permanently fixed in the desired position.
- Effortless attachment of aquarium decorations of any kind
- Two-component adhesive on epoxy resin base with ceramic fillers
- Adheres to a wide range of materials, including glass, wood and stone
- Can be used in fresh and sea water tanks
The adhesive is fully hardened after about 60 minutes and has reached its final strength after 24 hours. After hardening, the material can be processed mechanically further more (e.g. drilling and grinding) and painted.
Safety information according GHS
Signal word: Warning
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to local/regional/national/international regulations.
EUH205 Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.
The safety data shee can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website of Oase Livingwater.
Founded in 1949, the traditional German company Oase from Hörstel in Germany is passionate about developing and selling professional equipment for all aspects of water. Filters, pumps, water conditioners, complete aquariums as well as fish food and accessories for aquaristics are part of the product range. With the biOrb product line, decorative and technically advanced all-in-one terrariums including accessories are also part of the portfolio. In addition, Oase is very successful worldwide in the garden, pond and waterworks sectors and, with Oase Professional, also offers solutions for hydraulic engineering, fountain technology and pond management.