Moringa oleifera leaves
- One of the best natural feeds
- Rich in vitamins and many other valuable substances
- Improves markedly the well-being of the aquarium inhabitants
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
These leaves of the Moringa tree are harvested in Cambodia.
Moringa oleifera, also known as Horseradish tree and Drumstick tree, counts to the world's richest plants in vitamins. The foliage of this tropical to subtropical, fast-growing tree has many different fields of application, for example as tea.
Because of its multitude of vitamins, minerals and other important ingredients this plant is also called a "tree of wonders".
- Very good natural food for the aquatic animals
- High content in vitamins and other valuable ingredients
- Helps in improving the well-being of the aquarium inhabitants
Use 10 small leaves for 20 liters of water.
They can stay in the water until they are completely eaten up. Repeat the feeding after 1-2 weeks.
100 % Moringa oleifera foliage, green, dried and packed up in a resealable zip bag for ideal stock-keeping.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!