Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
MasterLine Potassium is a potassium fertiliser for aquatic plants. Potassium is one of the three most important macronutrients for plants, which are essential for healthy plant growth. As a mobile nutrient element, it plays an important regulatory role for the water balance of the plant and in enzymatic reactions.
MasterLine Potassium can be combined with all other single component fertilisers from MasterLine. However, the fertiliser can also be used as an addition to All In One fertilisers in order to specifically adjust certain nutrient levels.
- Straight potassium fertiliser without trace elements
- Prevents leaf damage due to nutrient deficiency symptoms
- Supports the formation of new leaves
- Simple application without calculating much
- Suitable for batch fertilisation
- Combinable with MasterLine single nutrient fertilisers or MasterLine All In One fertiliser
- Available in 500 ml and 1000 ml bottles
|1 ml of MasterLine Potassium per 30 litres of aquarium water adds the following nutrients:|
Potassium is dosed as needed when the concentration has decreased below 15 mg/l.
The recommended dosage is only a guideline. Depending on the aquarium, the dosage of the fertiliser can be reduced or increased to achieve optimum results.