- Efficient liquid carbon supply
- Suitable as a single carbon source
- Daily dosing
- Inhibits algae growth
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
Carbon is one of the most important nutrients for aquatic plants and must be supplied just as conscientiously as other micro- and macronutrients.
In contrast to diffused CO2 from a CO2 plant, liquid carbon can be absorbed much more easily and quickly by plants. MasterLine Carbo can be used as a solitary carbon source with the appropriate dosage. For ideal results, however, it is advisable to use it in combination with a CO2 system. MasterLine Carbo has an algae inhibiting effect and thus prevents red algae. In combination with the products MasterLine I and MasterLine II the aquatic plants receive all necessary nutrients for a healthy, full growth.
- Inhibits algae growth
- Can be used as a single carbon source
- Faster absorption than conventional CO2
|Dosage per 100 litres|
|Daily dosage||3 ml (1 ml per 30 litres)|
MasterLine Carbo must be added before the daily lighting phase of the aquarium.
The recommended dosage is only a guideline. Depending on the aquarium, the dosage of the fertiliser can be reduced or increased to achieve optimum results.
Use in combination with activated carbon or UV lamps is not recommended, as the use of these substrates or technology can alter the nutrient properties. Shake bottle well before use. Store in a cool place without direct sunlight.
Hazard statements in accordance with GHS
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 Wear protective gloves.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 Dispose of the contents/container via the selective disposal system at your place of residence.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
MasterLine was founded in 2016 out of passion for aquaristics, which has since become the brand's slogan. Masterline fertilisers contain a balanced mix of nutrients that are essential for the healthy growth of aquatic plants. The Masterline fertiliser system is designed to be particularly effortless to use and takes the user by the hand with a very simple concept. The specially calculated compositions provide the aquatic plants with all the necessary macro and micro nutrients and ensure good growth and vibrant colours.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
Produto muito semelhante ao Seachem Excel, cumpre o objetivo, essencialmente o de evitar picos de algas no aquário. Voltarei a comprar (read more)
Produto muito semelhante ao Seachem Excel, cumpre o objetivo, essencialmente o de evitar picos de algas no aquário. Voltarei a comprar