MasterLine All In One Golden
- Allround fertiliser with micro- and macronutrients
- Contains N, P, K, Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, B, Cu and Mo
- Especially for more difficult aquatic plants
- For healthy and robust plant growth
- Combination with MasterLine Carbo recommended
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
MasterLine All in One Golden is a special fertiliser whose combination of important micro- and macronutrients has been specially developed for difficult aquarium plants. This fertiliser is only suitable for tanks with an additional CO2 supply.
The chemical form of the elements contained in the fertiliser can be easily absorbed by plants. This results in healthier root growth and the aquatic plants show in general a more robust growth. It is recommended to use MasterLine All ln One Golden together with MasterLine Carbo to supply the aquatic plants with all the necessary nutrients for healthy growth.
- Available in 500 ml, 1.000 ml and 5.000 ml unit sizes
- Supplies the plants with important micro- and macronutrients
- Contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc, boron, copper and molybdenum
- Nutrients are supplied in a chemical form that can be easily absorbed by plants
- Promotes healthy and robust plant growth
- Only for tanks with additional CO2 supply
|Lots of light (>0.5 Watt per litre) + CO2||1 ml per 30 litres*|
|Little light (<0.5 Watt per litre) + CO2||1 ml per 50 litres*|
(1 ml auf 30 litres = 1.20 mg/l NO3, 0.2 mg/l PO4, 0.75 mg/l K, 0.4 mg/l Mg, 0.09 mg/l Fe)
All In One Golden should only be used in combination with a supplementary CO2 supply.
The recommended dosage is only a guideline. Depending on the aquarium, the dosage of the fertiliser can be reduced or increased to achieve optimum results.
Use in combination with activated carbon or UV lamps is not recommended, as their use can alter the nutrient properties of the fertiliser. Shake bottle well before use. Store in a cool place without direct sunlight.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||1,50 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
Since the start of my aquarium I used this product ... Im very happy with it, the plants are enjoying the food ... you can see this from a week to another. (read more)
Since the start of my aquarium I used this product ... Im very happy with it, the plants are enjoying the food ... you can see this from a week to another.
I definitely recommend this product.