JBL Silicone Spray 400 ml
- For maintanance of rubber seals
- Odor- and colourless
- Free from FCKW and oils, not toxic for environment
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL Silicone Spray is developed for the maintanance and care of rubber seals in the aquaristic sector. As seals can get brittle with time, the waterneutral and odorless spray can be used to care for regained impermeability and smooth use of levers. JBL Silicone Spray is free of FCKW and oils, is not toxic for the environement and, therefore, suitable for usage in aquatic, terraristic, and pond sectors. Harmless to fish, plants and used when used properly. It comes with a handy presicion spray head.
- Harmless to aquatic life
- Neutral colour
- For maintanance of rubber seals
- Content 400 ml
Cover complete seal with the presicion spray head. Quantity is less important than complete coverage with the Silicone Spray.
Keep away from children! For safe handling open and use very carefully. It is advised to care that the following is always avoided: Inhaling, skin contact, eye contact. Aerosol must not be inhaled!
Do not spray against open flames or blistering objects. Keep away from ignition sources - do not smoke. Container is under pressure. Protect against solar radiation and high temperatures above 50 °C (e.g. light bulbs.). Even after usage do not open with force or burn the container.
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Danger
- H220 Extremely inflammable gas.
- H225 Liquid and vapour easily ingnitable.
- H280 Contains gas under pressure; can explode when heated.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- P102 Keep away from children!
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke.
- P251 Do not puncture or burn, also not after usage.
- P211 Do not spray against open flames or other ignition sources.
- P410+P412 Protect against solar radiation and high temperatures above 50 °C/122 °F
- P501 Disposal of content/container according to local / regional / national / international regulations.
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,50 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
Well lets start with the truth that this can is the first one I bought. First time using it was. Chaos... Circus? (read more)
Well lets start with the truth that this can is the first one I bought. First time using it was. Chaos... Circus? :D Should been using common sense and think what goes where, what does what etc.. Well I survived and maybe those ext. filters will too.. Only time will tell.