JBL ProFlora The 7 balls
- Slow-release fertiliser for nutrient supply to the roots
- Contains iron and minerals in a form that is easily available to the plants
- Does not contain phosphate and nitrate
Sign in or Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL ProFlora The 7 balls are hardened balls containing fertiliser enriched with all the nutrients aquatic plants need, especially with iron and trace elements, using a special production method. The fertilising balls only give off nutrients slowly, which makes them a great depot fertiliser. The ball form is easy to apply in tanks that are planted already, Especially suitable for targeted fertilisation or re-fertilisation of aquatic plants that take up nutrients mainly over the roots, like e.g. species of the genera Echinodorus, Cryptocoryne, and many more.
- For long-term root fertilising in an established aquarium
- Contains iron and minerals in a form readily accessible for plants to absorb through the roots
- Does not contain phosphates and nitrates
- Depending on the plant size, press one or several balls into the root zone once a year
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!