Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
With the ProFlora CO2 Control from JBL, the CO2-supply can be automated fully and the pH value controlled. This keeps the pH value in an aquarium constant and increases the vitality of the underwater world.
If you want to automate the CO2-supply, a JBL ProFlora CO2 Control can be connected instead of a timer for the night shut-off.
The carbonate hardness (KH) of the aquarium water is entered and then the computer calculates the appropriate pH value, which is adjusted by adding CO2.
The computer then controls the solenoid valve and adds CO2 until the calculated or desired pH value is reached.
The solenoid valve is then closed and opened again so that the pH value remains stable.
The pH of the water is measured using the separately available JBL ProFlora CO2 pH sensor set, which should be replaced regularly (once a year). The CO2 Control is connected directly to the ProFlora CO2 solenoid valve.
- Automatically regulates the CO2-supply
- With colour touch display and temperature measurement
- Removable mounting rail for wall installation
- Measurement by separately available pH electrode (replacement approx. 1x per year)
- Solenoid valve is not included in the scope of delivery
- JBL ProFlora CO2 Control Touch Measuring and control device
- Temperature sensor
- Suction cup for Temperature sensor (2 x)
- Connecting cable for solenoid valve
- Power supply unit 12 V DC
- Top-hat rail
- Screws with dowels(je 2 x)
- Holder for calibration cuvettes
JBL is a German company with a long tradition and a vast product range for aquarium enthusiasts. From high-quality fish and shrimp food over external filters to aquatic plant fertilisers - JBL offers an enormous choice for every aquarium keeper.
The research and development department of JBL constantly brings new innovative products onto the market. No matter whether you are an aquascaper, fish keeper, shrimp keeper or planted tank enthusiast, JBL offers suitable tools and accessories for all of these aspects of the hobby in order to support aquarium enthusiasts with the set-up and maintenance of their tanks.