Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL NitratEX is a filter material for the rapid removal of nitrates which is only suitable for fresh water. 250 ml (170 g) of this material absorbs 9000 mg nitrate. It comes with a filter bag included and is suited for multiple use through easy reactivation with common salt.
- There are two nitrate removers in the JBL range: JBL NitratEx offers quick help and is immediately effective from the first minute. Once the exchange capacity has been exhausted, it has to be regenerated with a sodium chloride solution (ion exchange principle). JBL BioNitrat EX is a substrate which provides a settlement area and food for nitrate-eliminating bacteria. After a certain activation period (several weeks) the bacteria break down the nitrate in a purely natural and biological way.
- Those who have no time to wait or who already want to clean nitrate from tap water should choose JBL NitratEx
- Filter material for the rapid removal of nitrates
- Only for freshwater aquariums
- 250 ml (170 g) absorbs 9000 mg nitrate
- Filter bag included
- Suited for multiple use through easy reactivation with common salt
JBL is a German company with a long tradition and a vast product range for aquarium enthusiasts. From high-quality fish and shrimp food over external filters to aquatic plant fertilisers - JBL offers an enormous choice for every aquarium keeper.
The research and development department of JBL constantly brings new innovative products onto the market. No matter whether you are an aquascaper, fish keeper, shrimp keeper or planted tank enthusiast, JBL offers suitable tools and accessories for all of these aspects of the hobby in order to support aquarium enthusiasts with the set-up and maintenance of their tanks.