JBL ProAquaTest Fe
- For approx. 50 tests
- Reacts to all dissolved forms of iron
- Colour chart of 9 colours of transparent to dark purple
- Laboratory comparator system compensates for possible staining of the water
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
JBL ProAqua test set Fe is a means of exactly determining and routinely controlling the iron content in fresh water and marine tanks within a range of 0.05 - 1,5 mg/l (ppm). JBL has developed a compensational method for slightly discoloured water. When e.g. peat is added to the filter or medical treatments stain the water, you will still get precise and reliable readings.
- Recommended level: 0,05 - 0,2 mg/l iron in fresh water
- For approx. 50 measurements. For fresh and salt water
- Range of values: 0,02; 0,05; 0,1; 0,2; 0,4; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0; 1,5 mg/l
- Responds to all dissolved forms of iron
- Colour scale with 9 colours from colourless to dark violet. Laboratory comparator system for compensating the intrinsic water colouration
- Laboratory compensation system compensates intrinsic water colouration.
- Includes syringe for simple measurement of the amount of water
Safety information in accordance with GHS
Signal word: Warning
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H317 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements in accordance with GHS
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501a Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations.
Hazard-determining component: Ammoniummercaptoacetat
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,20 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!
I think this is a good quality test with an honest price. It was able to detect the content of iron in my tank, even if I use a fertilizer made by another brand, the dosage... (read more)
I think this is a good quality test with an honest price. It was able to detect the content of iron in my tank, even if I use a fertilizer made by another brand, the dosage measured correspond with that measured with another test (more expensive) in my local store.