We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The JBL ArtemioSet is a complete set for self-rearing live feed. The set includes a cultivation tank incl. stand and air pump, which ensures sufficient oxygen supply during the breeding process. With a short hatching time of 24 - 48 hours, Artemia nauplii provide the ideal basis for successful and low-loss fish breeding. The special strain construction of the hatchery container allows an easy removal of the hatched nauplii. With the separately available Artemia eggs (JBL ArtemioPur) and the special salt ArtemiaSol, which is also available separately, these nauplii can be bred again and again according to need.
- Protein-rich live feed within 24-48 hours
- Complete cultivation device with stand, air pump and 1.8 m air hose
- Harvesting container and Artemia sieve with 0.15 mm mesh size also included
- The system can be expanded with additional incubators
- Funnel shape encourages constant movement of all nauplii
- Brood container with lid
- Stand incl. screws for wall mounting
- Aerator pump
- Transparent harvesting container
- Check valve
- 1,8 m air hose
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.