JBL ArtemioMix 230 g
- Optimal supply of animal protein
- Measuring spoon included
- Ready after 24 - 36 hrs
- Ready-mix for 14 batches of live food
Sign in Register
We’re here for you!
Please enter your question and e-mail and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. It usually takes us up to 24 hours during business days to respond.
Thank you for your question!
Thank you, we’ll get in touch!
You already sent us a question.
Please wait a few minutes
The JBL ArtemioMix is an economical ready-to-use mixture that makes it very easy to breed your own, varied live feed. Artemia nauplii offer the optimal, healthy supply of animal proteins for a stable immune system, and excellent growth - especially in young animals.
- Composite of artemia eggs, salt and microalgae
- 230 g ArtemioMix result in 14 ready-to-feed preparations a 0,5 l
- 5 ml measuring spoon is included in the scope of delivery
- In a container, add 3 scoops of ArtemioMix to 0,5 l tap water
- Adequate brightness must be ensured
- The Artemia hatch after 24 - 36 hrs
- For application in the JBL ArtemioSet or any other translucent vessel
- Protein (3,1%)
- Raw fat (0,6%)
- Raw fibre (0,2%)
- Raw ash (0,4%)
- Common salt
- Buffer salt
- Ready-mix of salt and artemia eggs
- Measuring spoon 5 ml
Please be aware that the bunch/potted variation of this plant could contain snails and other invertebrates.
JBL is a traditional German company with a very wide range of products for aquarists. From high-quality fish and shrimp food to external filters and water plant fertiliser, JBL offers a wide selection for aquarium enthusiasts.
JBL's research and development constantly brings new, innovative products onto the market. Whether aquascape, fish aquarium, shrimp tank with a scurry factor or a pure water plant aquarium in Holland style, JBL offers suitable aids for set-up and maintenance for all these directions.
Please choose a variant to see more information.
|Shipping weight||0,40 kg|
Customers ask customers
You have questions about this product? Ask other customer or our support team about this product!